Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Kit By Scraps N Pieces!!!!

Well Fall is definitely in the air here where we live and the leaves are all starting to change colors.  I love this time of year.  Scraps N Pieces hascreated a kit to get you in the mood of Fall.  You will love it’s warm rich colors.  You can get this kit at Scraps-N-Pieces and My Memories for the first week for $3.00. 
Here is a look at the full kit.  Image is linked to SNP
SNP_RL_SNP1
Preview of the Papers.  Image is linked to My Memories.
SNP_RL_MM1
Here is the layout I created using this amazing kit....as soon as I get more fall photos I will be using it AGAIN!


Meagan’s Creations has created another beautiful WA pack that coordinates with the kit.  You can grab it a SNP  for 1/2 off the first week also.  Here is a look at it.   Image is linked to SNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment