Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I love this time of year.  It starts getting cooler so that you can wear a jacket or sweater, but most of all I love football.  Scraps N Pieces has designed this great football kit that will go perfect with all football pictures.  You can get it at  Scraps-n-pieces for the first week for only $3.00 plus you will get a Free add-on.  You can also find it over at My Memories.  Here are a look at the previews.  Previews are linked to Scraps-n-Pieces.
SNP_AYRFSF_preview2SNP_AYRFSF_preview1

 I just love scrapping older photos and this kit was perfect for documenting my little guy playing football oh so long ago. 










Don’t forget, if you purchase this kit the first week, you not only get it for $3.00 but you get this additions Freebie of 3 clusters.
FreebiePreview

No comments:

Post a Comment