Monday, March 5, 2012

Mad Scientist: New Kit By Scraps N Pieces

 ~Amy J
Scraps N Pieces newest kit Mad Scientist is my new favorite kit! The themed elements are so dang cool that I was excited to find some old science themed photos! This kit is HUGE, fun and a great price. It has such fun colors for all sorts of pictures.  You can find it at Scraps-n-Pieces for $3.00 the first week.  Is is also available at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.  Previews are linked to the Scraps-n-Pieces store.


Like I mentioned, I was so thrilled to find some old pictures of my now 14 year old doing science experiments!  And I just love that the kit uses a gooey color of green...perfect!

Yes these layouts are using the same kit!  These colors are simply fantastic! And just look at the adorable beakers, microscope and gobs of goo!!!  Love it!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment