Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful New Kit By Scraps N Pieces: Hope


Everyone knows someone close to them that has suffered with cancer. Scraps N Pieces has designed a Breast Cancer kit.  You will love the soft greens and several different shades of pink.  Perfect for breast cancer survivor pictures, Race for the cure pictures and much, much more
Preview is linked to the SNP store.  You can also find it at Stuff To Scrap and My Memories.
SNP_CH_PreviewSNP1SNP_CH_PreviewSNP2
 I was thrilled to be able to use this kit even with all the pinks for breast cancer.  Anderson had Leukemia but using a photo of me and him together solved my "pink" problem.  This kit is truly gorgeous!  I also used the fabulous St. Patricks Word Art Pack By Memories By Digital Design  Lot's of Luck.



Here are the Beautiful layouts from their Creative Team.HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment