Friday, January 13, 2012

{Nothin’ But Net} kit release by Scraps N’ Pieces

By DanaJ

Well, if you have followed me/us for long, you know that I only have girls and find the occasional challenge of making a “boy” themed kit work for my girls interesting.  So, when I saw Nothin’ But Net from the girls of Scraps N’ Pieces, I knew I could make it work for me!  They did a great job on the themed basketball elements (as usual!), but provided plenty of non-themed basic elements for ANY layout you want to create.  If you saw just my layout without knowing the name of the kit, you’d lose money betting that it wasn’t a basketball kit…hehehe!  So, take a peek at the kit preview, I linked it up to the Scraps N’ Pieces store for easy shopping:SNP_NBN_Preview1

Grab the kit from the Scraps N’ Pieces site for half off ($3.00) for the first week, or you can also pick them up at Stuff To Scrap or MyMemories if you are already a registered member at one of those shops.

Here’s the non-basketball layout that I was telling you about earlier:2008JUN11_ADDSNtemps_SNPnbn_SassyKass (600 x 600)

And, I’ve also created a little freebie for you, it’s something a little different than my normal freebies…who has an iPhone?  I do and I *love* it!  Two of my brothers, my husband, my mom, my brother-in-law and his wife, plus my father-in-law ALL have iPhones—we are all big fans and since I thought we’re not the only ones and that I might not be the only one that was in need of an updated wallpaper, I’m sharing the one I made with you!  Click the preview to begin the direct download (not 4shared) and then when you sync your phone (or, since I never do that, you can also email it to yourself and then open your email from your iPhone to save it) you can find the image in your camera roll and choose ‘Save As Wallpaper’ from the options there.  Hope you enjoy!

djs_snNBN_iWallpaper_preview

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love my iphone too, and I'm always changing up my wallpaper, so this will come in handy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete