Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Cruisin’ With The Mouse"} by Growing Pains Scrapped

So, I had the opportunity to work with this awesome new kit by Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped and I had so much fun making my layouts!  I have been s-l-o-w-l-y getting layouts of our 2010 Walt Disney World vacation(yes, I know it is now 2012! lol) done and this was great inspiration to get a few more whipped up, so without further ado, check out my pages made with Cruisin’ With The Mouse, followed by previews:

2010SEP_WDW_ADDsntemps_GPScwtm_Tomorrowland (600 x 600)2010SEP_WDWfavorites_GPScwtm_ADD_SNtemps4 copy (600 x 600)2010SEP_WDW_ADDrtemps_GPScwtm_DougDanaLiberty (600 x 600)

*P.S. Expect to see a template pack with that last layout design from me, very soon!  :)

Here’s the full kit preview:GPS_CWTM_full preview

And, the papers:GPS_CWTM_Paper preview

And, a pair of QP packs if you don’t want to be as behind as I am on your Disney layouts!  ;)

GPS_CWTM_QP Set 1 PreviewGPS_CWTM_QP Set 2 Preview

And now, here’s a freebie for you (click the image for a direct download), but be sure to pick up the whole kit this week while it’s hot (just click on the previews above to head to the store) and check out Tracy’s blog HERE for more goodies!

DJS_GPScwtm_FREEBIEclusterframe (600 x 600)

No comments:

Post a Comment