Friday, November 25, 2011

{The Reason For The Season} kit by Scraps N’ Pieces

By DanaJ:

In need of a gorgeous kit to scrap holiday pages including nativities, outdoor photos and family pictures?  Look no further, here’s the preview of the latest kit by Scraps N’ Pieces, grab it on sale for $3.00, image is linked to store:

SNP_TRFTS_Preview2

Since I’m pretty sure I’m out of Christmas pictures from last year and needed a cute kit to scrap these photos, I used it for some group pictures of my kids and the cousins from my side of the family.  Turned out pretty cute in my opinion and I can’t wait to take some new Christmas pictures this year!  ;)091811_SNPtrfts_GroupShotCousins (600 x 600)091811_SNPtrfts_GirlsShotCousins (600 x 600)

Check out what Amy did with this same kit and see how you could make completely different looking layouts from the same kit on HER POST about the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment