Friday, November 25, 2011

Reason For the Season By Scraps N Pieces & Boy Word Art By Memories By Digital Design

By Amy J
We often get caught up on the receiving part of the holiday and forget about the true meaning of Christmas which is the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Scraps n Pieces has a fun kit to scrap your family reenactments of the Nativity.  They will have this kit on sale at Scraps-N-Pieces for $3.00 for one week.  Previews are linked to the Scraps-n-pieces store and you can also find at Stuff to scrap or My Memories for $5.99. I love this kit! It stays true to the Scraps n Pieces kits. It is full of beautiful papers and elements combined with a touch of fun that works for any layout!  Just look at this kit!


A closer Look at the Papers!
 I was so excited!  I had two different years of nativity photos of my daughter that needed scrapped, once as an angle and then as Mary!

Memories By Digital Design is introducing thier newest word art pack - All Boy. This word art is so stinkin' cute! I love it and will be posting another layout later today! It is just so BOY and works fantastic with all those rough and tough layouts!  It's on sale for $2 through Saturday HERE in the Scraps n Pieces store!
Isn't this word art just the cutest (I mean coolest) ever!?

No comments:

Post a Comment