Monday, October 7, 2013

Vintage Memories By Scraps N Pieces!

Scraps N Pieces beautiful vintage kit - Vintage Memories - that was part of the Bits N Pieces for October has now been combined into a full kit with cardstocks added.  This gorgeous kit is perfect for scrapping your vintage and heritage photos but still works great for current photos as well.  If you missed it during the Bits N Pieces sale, be sure to grab it now as a full kit.  Kit is also now available at My Memories






Here are some beautiful layouts from our CT




















1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Get Dating Girls Now .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete