Sunday, October 14, 2012

October SNP Blog Train

It’s that time of the month again…blog train time!  Here’s our part, just click the image to start your direct download and check the blog roll list below the preview.  Thanks for joining us!ADDtemp_SlightlyOffPREVIEW (600 x 600)

Flower Pot Designs

AmyDane Designs {YOU ARE HERE}

Desert Digi Scrap

Stampgram's Studio

Tricia's Treasures

Shuckclod's Stuff

Arts & Ains Designs

Honeybee's Creative Hive

Adriana's Cafe

Memories by Digital Design

Busy Crafting Mommy Designs

GraceBlossoms4U

Net's Nick Nacks

Fit 2 Be Scrapped

True North Scraps

DoubleTrouble Scraps

Karen Diamond Designs 

Ladybug Pics n Scraps

Scraps by Missy

Joyful Expressions

9 comments:

  1. Nice template, just not linked to the download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the template - but I also get an error that tells me file does not valid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry everyone, something went wrong with the link, but I think I found what wasn't quite right, let me know if anyone has any more problems.

    ~Dana (from AmyDane Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this template. :) I really like templates. :)

    ReplyDelete