Friday, June 15, 2012

Great new products at Scraps N Pieces!!!!

I'm so excited that Memories By Digital Designs has a new template pack called Sunny Day templates, but not just with SBC Page files!  This has it all - PSD, TIF, and PNG files too.  Tammy fell in love with last month's blog train color palette at Scraps N' Pieces, and decided to expand on the freebie she offered.
And what's even better...it's on sale for just $2 for one week.
Image is linked to product in store. 
 
 

 Who doesn't love the zoo as a kid? I have been many a time to the zoo with my kids so I know that if you go you take lots of pictures. Well this kit is perfect to scrap your picture of you time at the zoo. Plus the fun colors work for all sort of pictures.  Kit is on sale at Scraps N Pieces for 1/2 off this week and is also available at their Stuff to Scrap and My Memories stores.

here is a look at just the papers


And what happens when you combine the two?  Take a fabulous template pack and super duper cute Zoo kit and you have some fun layouts!  I created a double page spread highlighting Branson's favorite stuffed animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment