Friday, December 16, 2011

4 Amazing Kits+Lots of Layouts+1 Freebie=A Great Day to Scrap!

Amy J.
Holy Santa's Reindeer do I have a ton of amazing new items to show you today!!! So check out all these phenomenal new kits, take a peek at the layouts, download your Word Art Freebie and then head to Scraps n Pieces to purchase some Digital Christmas Cheer!

The Greatest Snow On Earth By Scraps N Pieces!!
Scraps N Pieces have had requests for a skiing kit forever and so Greatest Snow On Earth was designed!  But, they didn’t stop there…..this kit is great for skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, sledding, snowboarding, or any other Winter sport plus more.  First of all, here is a look at the kit, The Greatest Snow On Earth, that is on sale for 1/2 off at our Scraps N Pieces store and also available at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.

 I love this kit!  The touch of black is so cool and even without skiing photos I was able to scrap some great memories of snow days in the past!
The kit is perfect for sledding or tubing!
And it works wonders for layouts of any old day in the snow!

Chill Out
I’m totally in love with the colors in this kit and the fun little elements. Scraps N Pieces thought with Happy Feet 2 just out in theaters, this would be a fun kit for your movie going adventure, or any outdoor Winter sledding or snow adventures.  The bright colors are so fun with snow photos!  Kit is available at Scraps N Pieces, Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.

 This kit is so cute!  I love the colors and just had to take  a different approach!  It may be hard to tell that I used the same kit from above!  :)

Parental Phrases: Toddler Word Art 
You know you've had those moments...when you're toddler is running around, chewing on something and not sure what it is. Little ones - not a baby, but not yet a big kid - keep you on your toes. For those fun - or not so fun - moments, Parental Phrases - Toddler Word Art is just for you. Grab in here in the Memories By Digital Design SNP store, on sale for $2 through Saturday.
This is such a fun word art set!!! I knew the photos I wanted to use the minute I saw the phrases!!
{I also used a template that is coming soon to AmyDane Designs!}


And don't forget to scroll down to see all the great freebies for AmyDane Designs newest kit Most Wonderful Time! I have had so much fun with this kit! Find Most Wonderful Time at Stuff To Scrap, Scraps N’ Pieces and My Memories while it’s on sale for $3.00 through Christmas Day!

I used it to create my Christmas Card!

I used it for my December Desktop!

 And Dana showed you my layouts below! 

So here is your long awaited freebie!  Word Art that I created for my "love" layout using Chill Out By Scraps N Pieces!!!






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie Amy and/or Dana! Sure 'preciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect piece of wordart. I'm sure that I will use it multiple times. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely word art!

    ReplyDelete